Forklifts and vehicle-mounted computers are essential tools in the day to-day workflows of warehouses, manufacturing, ports and intermodal environments. Forklift operators and distribution managers need to keep products moving in and out all day long, without compromise, with an advanced mobile solution that can keep up with your inventory replenishment and outgoing orders, your workforce and your IT infrastructure. That is why you need the Thor™ VM1A from Honeywell.
- Operating temperature: from -30°C to + 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: from -30°C to + 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Drop Specs.: The WT6000 can withstand drops of up to 1.2 m to concrete in the operating temperature range. The RS6000 can withstand falls of up to 1.8 m for concrete in the operating temperature range.
- Operating system: Android
- Scanner: 1D and 2D scanning
- Display: 8" screen with touch
- Sealing*: IP66
- Keyboard: Full 64-key QWERTY keyboard with number pad and 10/20 function keys; all keys, except modifiers, are mappable; all keys backlit; key labels support ANSI and 5250 emulation
- Network: WLAN, NFC, Bluetooth
Visit Honeywell to learn more