Tasklet Factory Service Desk
For all support related inquiries, please use our Service Desk.
If you do not have a login to the Service Desk, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 7233 2040
This is why you should use the Service Desk and not send mail to specific persons at Tasklet Factory:
- There are multiple people working on the Service Desk, so customers and partners are much more likely to get a quick and correct answer to their questions compared to sending a direct mail to a person, that e.g. is out of the office.
- Using the service desk we ensure that the issues are managed until a resolution is found, e.g. we know the status of the task/issue and are able to track it until closure.
- The Service Desk is organized so creating a specific task on the Service Desk (e.g. RMA case) will ask the customer or Partner for the necessary information in the initiation of the task, so a quick resolution is possible.
- The Service Desk enable Tasklet Factory to share information like manuals, video and other relevant information with the customer or partner through a trusted platform.
- The service Desk ensures that work performed for a customer is tracked, so that prepaid hours are deducted based on a service desk ticket.
Tasklet Factory Portal
Here you can download Install Guides and User Manuals for Mobile WMS along with our ERP software and various hardware related guides and manuals. At the portal, you will also find a range of training courses.
If you do not have a login to the Customer and Partner Portal, please contact us on email@example.com
Product Roadmap & Version Support
Tasklet Factory supports all current versions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics AX.
We will support all future versions. Our goal is to be ready as soon as possible after the release from Microsoft, but no later than 3 months