The MC9300 provides the ultimate ultra-rugged design and the ultimate accessory system. Whether barcodes are in hand, on the uppermost shelves of your racks or somewhere in between, the MC9300 can capture them all — as close as 3 inches to as far as 70 feet.
- Operating temperature: Standard: -4°F to 122°F/-20°C to +50°C, Freezer: -22°F to 122°F/-30°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: from -40°F to 158°F/-40°C to 70°C
- Drop Specs.: 8 ft. (2.4m) drops to concrete across temperature per MIL-STD-810G
- Operating system: Android
- Scanner: 1D and 2D scanning
- Display: 4.3 “touch screen
- Sealing*: IP65
- Keyboard: Physical hardware keyboard. Backlit, Field replaceable keypads; 58 Key Alpha-Numeric4, 53 Key Alpha-Numeric STD, 53 Key Terminal Emulation (5250 and VT), 43 Key, 34 Key
Numeric/Function, 29 Key Numeric/Calculation4.
- Network: WLAN, Bluetooth
Visit Zebra to learn more