WT6000 - Zebra/Motorola
The WT6000 can be paired with a ring scanner. We recommend this setup for work functions that require both hands free. The WT6000 is located in a mobile holder mounted on the arm and the ring scanner unit is mounted on two fingers. The scanner can be connected to the computer both with Bluetooth and with cable.
- Operating temperature: from -30°C to + 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: from -40°C to + 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Drop Specs.: The WT6000 can withstand drops of up to 1.2 m to concrete in the operating temperature range.
- Operating system: Android
- Scanner: 1D and 2D scanning
- Display: 4 “touch screen
- Sealing*: IP65
- Keyboard: On-screen keyboard
- Network: WLAN, NFC, Bluetooth