Successful Danish company with worldwide-applied mobile solution is looking for a qualified and motivated Software Developer.
Could you see your work efforts result in a unique solution? Maybe, you are the next Software Developer we are looking for!
Due to Tasklet Factory’s fast growing market share and increased demand of our Mobile WMS solution, we are looking for a new competent colleague, who are ready to assist our customers to increase efficiency and create more value for their customers through usages of the newest technology.
In collaboration with the Technical Director you will have the responsibility of development and integration of the Mobile WMS solution. The Mobile WMS solution provides access to standard warehouse features on a mobile device.
You will report to the Technical Director and become a part of the company’s dedicated and qualified team in Aalborg.
You have a solid technical knowledge and you have the desire to fulfill the customers’ needs and want to provide the best possible solution for every case. Furthermore, the following applies to you:
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years practical experience.
- Experience some developer with mobility solutions
- Are reliable within – and has passion for – business consulting for App development
- Practical experience with coding in Java, C#/.NET
- Experience with logistics and project work
- Experience with development of mobile solutions across various platforms – and it would be an advantage to have experience with Xamarin.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Your success will depend on your ability to fast and effectively understand the customers’ needs. Furthermore, you produce high quality work and know when the details are important.
You are independent, quality minded, detail oriented, and has passion for developing and implementing software solutions.
As a Developer, your job will be consulting partners and end-users. You will have the responsibility for implementing and customizing the software solution according to their needs. In addition, you will be responsible for customers’ specific modifications, in relations to the customer’s problem. Furthermore, the following applies to you:
- Manage the balance between development and customer contact, and be the connecting link between Tasklet Factory and the customers.
- Manage to communicate complex messages in a simple way
- Are innovative and can see opportunities rather than limitations.
At Tasklet Factory, you will get a challenging and exciting job in a dynamic Gazelle company with possibilities for professional learning and personal development along the possibility for cooperation with large and small international companies like McDonalds, IKEA and Aston Martin. In addition, we will be able to offer the right candidate:
- A flexible working environment with the possibility of working from home
- Pension and Health Insurance
- Attractive salary package.
We will screen and interview competent candidates’ as quickly as possible, so do not hesitate and apply for the job by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Do you have any questions about the job? Then you are welcome to contact our HR Manager, Allan Egested, Mobile. +45 30 20 22 00.
About Tasklet Factory
At Tasklet Factory we concentrate all our resources on the development of outstanding & powerful software solutions for Mobile WMS. For more than 10 years, our team has been involved in the development of mobile applications and integration to Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV.
Our mission is to optimize our customer’s work processes and create value by providing the best solutions on the market. We aim to be the best through user-friendly interfaces, easy customization, flawless ERP integration & brilliant service.
Tasklet Factory’s headquarter is located in Denmark, the home country of Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV. Through our extensive partner network, our solutions are globally distributed to more than 30 countries.